I want to spend, spend, spend

April 23, 2013

Hello! ♥

I know I am incredibly slow on the uptake with this one but I've only just recently discovered a world of  bloggers and you-tubers who have been keeping me entertained in my downtime. I've never considered myself much of a girly girl after all my usual attire is jeans and a T-shirt and you're far more likely to see me screaming at a rugby match than fawning over a pair of heels. Having said that, now that I've been immersed in beauty blogs and fashion videos I'm twitching to get myself new make-up and clothes.

Now, I'll be honest with you right now. Other than a two pairs of jeans (after I wrecked three pairs in as many months) I don't think I've bought myself any clothes since summer 2011. This is not an exaggeration. In that time I have had one birthday and two Christmases and so my lovely family have helped to vary my wardrobe as buying clothes as gifts. I imagine you are quite horrified at the idea of not buying myself clothes but with money being tight I just can't justify it. I can't even justify a trip to  Primark to pick up a few wee bits and pieces. So I just have to sit tight and hope things turn around.

In terms of buying beauty products I am the same but to a lesser extent. I dye my hair about every three months with a home dye kit although it is recommended you re-dye it every six weeks. At £4 for Garnier Nutrisse hair dye, I don't think this is too bad. In fact, in just a couple of weeks I plan on dying my hair a really dark brown rather just to change things up a bit. Other than new powder (Collection) I haven't bought a lot of make up either as I get these as gifts too. You've got to love family for that! I do miss the days when I could nick the make up that my sister never used but now that I live on my own with my fiancé, those days are long gone.

 With all these beauty blogs and vlogs popping up right, left and centre on my radar I am, for the first time in almost two years, desperate to get out there and buy myself new things. In fact,I am actually compiling myself a list of products and clothes that I would like so that when my birthday comes around in July and someone undoubtedly asks what I would like, I have a list as long as my arm to give them! Or maybe things will turn around and I'll be able to get them for myself. I've never been one for shopping but I'm desperate to get out there and spend. Oh, and don't even get me started on things I'd like to buy for our house!

Until next time!
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .