10 Days of Childhood Tag

June 17, 2013

Hello ♥

As you all probably know, I've been bitten pretty hard by the blogging bug and so when this tag was suggested to me by My Name Is Erin I couldn't resist.  I also absolutely love to reminisce about the past and my childhood so there can't be a better way to spend the next ten days than looking back on childish innocence.

 photo image-51.jpg

Here are the topics for the next ten days:

1. Earliest childhood memory
2. Favourite childhood memory
3. Embarrassing childhood story
4. Primary school stories
5. Favourite children's books
6. Best present you ever received as a child
7. Childhood friends
8. Something you miss
9. Quirky things you did as a child
10. Favourite childhood photos

Whilst my other half says I have an incredible memory for things like this, I'm going to have to get my thinking cap on so I can at least provide some entertainment. Already I'm thinking about the awful nineties fashion, playing in the sunshine in the summer and the weird and wonderful things we used to get up to.  

I'll post the first day this afternoon so keep your eyes peeled. 

Until next time!

Remember you can now follow me on twitter (how exciting!)  @dibdabdebsblog and bloglovin' (ooh, just too much excitement!)

Follow on Bloglovin
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .