10 Days of Childhood #10

June 26, 2013

Hello ♥

If you don't know what this tag is or where I found it, you can read all about the 10 Days of Childhood HERE. And, of course, don't forget to join in!

Day Ten: Favourite Childhood Photos

Well here it is, the final post in the 10 Days if Childhood Tag. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have enjoyed delving into my past, remembering some cringy stories as well as some memories that still make me smile.

Please excuse the awful fashion in the following photographs (particularly the last one). The nineties really were one fashion faux pas and disaster after another! Also, I only have a few photographs of when I was young as most of them are at my parents' house!

 photo image-69.jpg
Baby me and big sister Elle. She must have said something really funny!



 photo image-70.jpg

With big sisters Emmy, Kay and Elle.

 photo image-71.jpg

Getting a cuddle with my dad


 photo image-72.jpg

Cuddle time with mum


 photo image-67.jpg

In Spain aged about four with my dad and big sisters in the background


 photo image-66.jpg

Same year in Spain (I think), Kay caught a lizard!


 photo image-65.jpg

I won this in a game of pass the parcel on holiday in Spain.
What and awful prize for a child. Needless to say I never drank a drop!


 photo image-64.jpg
Aged about five late at night in Dornoch

Until next time!


Don't forget you can now follow me on twitter (@dibdabdebsblog) and bloglovin'! I have heard that GFC may well be disappearing on the first of July so head over to bloglovin' now and follow me, please! I don't want to lose any of you lovely readers.

Follow on Bloglovin
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .