I need structure!

June 03, 2013

Hello ♥

After looking at my most recent blogs I have realised that I'm kind of lacking structure. I post any which day whether there's something interesting to say or not and I don't have any set thing to talk about and normally talk about the first thing that springs into my head! Therefore, I have decided to take this opportunity to make this blog more structured and, hopefully, more interesting.

I will write at least three times a week. This can vary a little if something more exciting happens or if there is a subject I just really feel needs to be discussed. It'll be good for me to have set days to write to keep me writing throughout the summer months. I plan to write on a Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday starting tomorrow.

Tuesdays will be for discussing quotes and how I relate them to my life. That sounds totally lame but I'm a big fan of finding lovely quotes and seeing how the apply to my life. I have a whole board dedicated to quotes on Pinterest so I am sure that I already have plenty to use over the coming weeks!

I'm not entirely sure what to do with my Thursdays as I have quite a few ideas as to what I'd like to include in this blog. It might be best to make this a What I'm Loving This Week post as that can incorporate movies, books, fashion, wedding ideas, any craft projects I have going, the lot. 

Sundays will be my lifestyle blog. Due to the other half working Monday to Friday, 9-5, we tend to do the most exciting things at the weekend and with summer looming, hopefully, we should be able to get out and about more and do lots of exciting things to post about. This will quite possibly be filled with tales of dog walks, trips to parks and family visits but, for me, it'll be nice to look back on and see just how much we actually did in 2013.

I also want to include a monthly recipe. This might fall on a Sunday but it might get its own special day of the month. the other half and I like to make one new meal a month just so we keep trying out new things and I'd love to share this with you.

Anyway, this is my plan. I hope I can stick to it now!

Until next time!
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .