I Want That Wardrobe!

June 14, 2013

Hello ♥

Right my lovely readers, I have a teeny tiny confession to make and I think I'm ready to share it with you.  After all, we are friends, right? There's no point denying it any longer so I might as well just come out and say it. I have the biggest girl crush on Emma Watson.

There. I said it. I've shared it with you. I have a big girly crush on Emma Watson, not Hermione Granger. Do you think I'm bonkers?

If I could be anyone, it would have to be the lovely Emma. Although maybe not entirely. I mean, I really like my life and the people in it.  I don't think I could cope being famous, going out and having my pictures taken all the time. I don't really want to have to travel all year long and, if I'm honest, I'm really not much of an actor. In fact, I can't act for toffee. So maybe I wouldn't want to be her, per se.
 photo image-42.jpg
1. Wearing Peter Pilotto at MTV Video Music Awards, 2012
2. In a Louis Vitton corset and denim shorts at Glastonbury, 2010
3. Maxims Simoens dress at MTV Movie Awards, 2013

That aside, I absolutely adore this girl's style. She is the only person (I can think of) that I would genuinely swap wardrobes with! But, wow, she'd be disappointed in the morning when she woke up and saw all my clothes.  Somehow I don't think last year's Primark and H&M is what she wears on a daily basis!
 photo image-41.jpg
1. Sporting an I ♥ NY tee in Heathrow Airport, 2009
2. Gold dress by Burberry at London Fashion Week, 2009
3. Looking very chilled out in a sleeveless blouse and denim shorts at Glastonbury, 2010

Emma always manages to look effortlessly beautiful (she's even gorgeous without makeup, lucky bugger!). Whether she's dressed to the nines for an awards ceremony or premiere, or walking down the street looking uber casual, I can't help but covet whatever she is wearing. The girl is so stylish and it makes me jealous. I'd love to be able to pull off half the clothes she wears but 1. I don't have the money to buy those beautiful clothes and 2. I'd feel so self conscious when for the past ten years I've been a tshirt and jeans kind of girl. But that doesn't mean I can't dream about wearing her amazing designer dresses and looking effortlessly chic on a daily basis. Trust me, I dream about having a closet like hers A LOT.
 photo image-40.jpg
1. Looking casual the day after the Met Ball, 2013
2.  Wearing Chanel Couture for "The Bling Ring" Cannes Film Festival Premiere, 2013
3. Beautiful lace top at the Cannes Film Festival, 2013

Well, there you go. My secret is now not so secret. Who is your style crush? If you could swap your wardrobe with anyone else's, even only for a month, who would it be?

Be sure to let me know in the comments.  Don't forget you can now follow on me on twitter @dibdabdebsblog and bloglovin'.


Follow on Bloglovin
I do not own the rights to any of these pictures. 
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

5 comments :

  1. Love Emma Watson but I don't think I would be able to pull off some of the things she wears.

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither. I don't have the confidence to carry it off like she does. Still love her clothes though!

      Debi

      Delete
  2. Me too! she's got such a pretty little face I think! haha

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love her makeup and hair (although not the crop) but I thought that might sound a bit too obsessed if it was all in one blog! Haha

      Debi

      Delete
  3. agreed... emma watson = flawless.

    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .