Review | Pure 3 in 1 Make-up Removal Cleansing Wipes

June 28, 2013

 photo DSC01811.jpg
 
Hello ♥

When I picked these face wipes up a couple of weeks ago I never thought for a second I would be writing a review for them but they really surprised me so I wanted to share! 

I don't know about you but some nights I am just too tired to go through my whole skin care routine, using the umpteen potions and lotions I own to leave my skin make-up and dirt free. It is on these nights that I turn to a convenient pack of face wipes to wash the day away. It is also super handy to have a packet of wipes for when I am spending a few nights away from home as they are so much more space efficient in a bag!

I don't think that I have ever heard of the Pure brand before and, to be honest, I wasn't holding out too much hope that these would be all that great. You see, I managed to buy two packs of 25 wipes for £1 from Poundland (50 wipes for £1!) so it is not surprising that  my expectations were fairly low.  Not only that, on occasion, I have had some bad luck with certain face wipe brands that have left my skin dry and tight, red and itchy or broken me out.  I'm pleased to say, concerning these ones, I was wrong.

Pure 3 in 1 make-up removal wipes state that they are "perfect for removing make-up, cleansing, toning and gently hydrating to leave your skin feeling smooth, refreshed and radiant." They are paraben free and enriched with vitamin e, aloe vera and chamomile; all good things in my book! 

They have a pleasant smell and remove make-up easily without any need to rub for hours on end. After using them my skin is left feeling refreshed and clean and all traces of make-up are gone - even around my eyes! That gets them a big thumbs up from me! Whilst using them my skin has actually been lovely, smooth and clear.

My only tiny issue with the Pure 3 in 1 make-up removal wipes is that they don't really hydrate my skin at all. Although my skin feels clean, it definitely lacks a bit of moisture. To be fair, I always put on my trusted face moisturiser at the end of the day anyway so this isn't really a big deal to me. After all, out of the four things it claims to do it does three of them so well!

All in all, stumbling into Poundland the day I needed face wipes was ideal. Not only did I get 50 wipes for £1 (bargain!) but they actually work really nicely and don't leave my skin feeling tight and red like I was worried about.

What face wipes do you use when you are just too tired? Have you ever tried these?

Until next time!
Don't forget you can now follow me on twitter (@dibdabdebsblog) and bloglovin'! With Google Reader disappearing, I have heard that GFC may well be doing the same on the first of July so head over to bloglovin' now and follow me, please! I don't want to lose any of you lovely readers.

Follow on Bloglovin
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

3 comments :

  1. I also use wipes to clean my makeup and I like them more than the other cleansing products
    http://makeupbyjoanna909.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment again, I'm now following you on bloglovin too :) I find it quite hard to find make up wipes that suit my skin and these sound like a right bargain. I use superdrugs own for dry skin and they're not too bad. I just couldn't justify paying £4 for something that pretty much does the same job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never see the point in spending a lot of money on something that does the same thing but is a lot cheaper. I do love a bargain!

      http://dibdabdebs.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .