Tuesday's Thought of the Day #2

June 11, 2013

Hello ♥

This morning I was woken an hour earlier by a neighbour's dog husky howling (and he's still at it now) so I thought I'd get my blog up nice and early! And what better  a way to start the day that a lovely Thought of the Day.

 photo image-49.jpg 


I don't know how many times I find myself (or hear someone else) complaining about where they are in life. The truth is that whilst we might be in a rough patch it doesn't mean that something spectacular isn't just waiting for us around the corner. We've just to to keep trundling along, trying to make our hopes and dreams become reality without getting too caught up in the rough storms.

With so many people out of work (myself included) it's easy to only see the bad in that situation. It's easy to let the storm consume you and feel like you're stuck in a rut, doomed to be in this position forever. It doesn't have to be this way. Think of the stormy path you are on now as a way to get to to your sunshine-filled destinations where all your hopes are reality.  It won't be this difficult forever.

Yes, my path might be covered in fallen trees at the moment but I'll climb over them and soon I'll be at my destination (after hopefully passing the money tree!).  I know it's a bit cheesy but don't give up just because things are difficult now. There's nothing to say that it won't all get so much better.

Where do you hope your path will lead you to? What are you working towards?

Until next time!


Follow on Bloglovin
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. I love the quote on the picture - it is so true! Great post! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Reminds us to stay optimistic.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .