Tuesday's Thought of the Day #3

June 18, 2013

Hello ♥

I'm really quite enjoying finding my quotes for Tuesdays.  I have a little bit of an obsession with pretty quotes and sayings so I'm loving looking for something new every week. It is making me find such inspirational words.

 photo image-53.jpg

I love this proverb. Essentially what it tells us is that what we do or say today can shape what we will have or become in the future. Now, I'm a girl with big dreams. I want a beautiful house, holidays and a family but these things won't just magically appear because I want them to.  No, I need to work for them. I need to do little things now to help me get the things I really want; work hard, save money.

What is it you want from life? Is it a better, high paying job? Is it a beautiful house? Do you want to be more confident or do you want have more trust?  To achieve these things you must be more proactive today and plant those seeds to help you secure your dreams. Take the appropriate courses or training, save a small amount of money a week, build on relationships and the relationship you have with yourself.

The more you sow the more you will reap in the end.  Don't be put off or feel deterred if things don't quite work out the way you have always thought. Persistance means that you are more than likely to get there so put in maximum effort and never give up. Likewise, if you sit back and don't make a real effort or grasp opportunities don't expect things to change. You'll end up with much smaller rewards at the end of the day.

Most of all, don't just be happy that you took the first couple of steps on the long road to your goal. Have belief in yourself and see it through to the end.  All things start out small, as a tiny seed of thought, only you can nurture it and help it grow into reality. Remember that anything is possible and I'm certain that your future is filled with beautiful flowers with the seeds you sowed today.

This was a bit of a deep one, don't you think? Tell me about the little things you are doing now to help with your bigger plans in the future.

Until next time!

Remember I now have a twitter for this blog and would love it if you followed me @dibdabdebsblog and, of course, bloglovin' too!

Follow on Bloglovin
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. I love this post so much! I agree with you, it's important to plant seeds today so you will have a beautiful future tomorrow. :)

    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I really enjoy inspiring quotes and this one really cheered me up, I'm now following you and can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. That made my day!

    Debi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .