What I'm Loving This Week #2

June 13, 2013

Hello ♥

This week hasn't been as summery as last week (in Scotland anyway) so I'm hear to brighten your day, hopefully, with part two of What I'm Loving This Week! If you missed last week and want to see what I was raving about last week HERE is that post! Anyway, onto this week's loves!

 photo image-34.jpg

001. Paul Smith Rose
Yes, it is that time of year when I pull out my summer perfume which for the last three years has been this delightful little scent. I tend to change my perfume with the seasons although I do have a couple of special extra ones that I keep for special occasions. As you can imagine Paul Smith Rose is full of flowery goodness that instantly makes me feel like it's summer and I've been transported somewhere gorgeous rather than soggy Scotland!

 photo image-33.jpg

002. Bracelets from Salou
For a while I stopped wearing any jewellery except from some simple dice stud earrings and my engagement ring but this week I found myself digging through my extensive collection of primarily costume jewellery for these. Both were bought in Salou, Spain by my sister for me as a birthday present. I just love all the different colours and designs. The only downside of wearing them I have found is that my family's puppies quite like to try and chew on them!

 photo image-35.jpg

003. New Girl
Who's that girl? Who's that girl? It's Jess! I love New Girl. It is just about the only thing on television at the moment that I religiously watch. It's quirky, cute and makes me laugh even when I don't really feel like laughing.  My other half is pretty hooked on it too. Jess (played by the beautiful Zooey Deschanel) is just such a ditzy character that I can't help but smile and laugh along. Although I do wish she would get together with Nick already!

 photo image-38.jpg
004. Pinterest.com
I am obsessed with this site at the moment.  It's full of wonderful ideas, particularly for weddings, that I find myself pinning away for ages.  I can't seem to just pop on for a couple of minutes. It's actually helped me get a better idea of how I want to decorate my wedding on the cheap so it is useful! If your on Pinterest why not follow me HERE.

 photo image-37.jpg

005. Take offs and landings by Rilo Kiley
This is a bit of an oldie.  Released back in 2001 and then re-released in 2007, this was Rilo Kiley's debut full length album.  Listening to it really takes me back to when I was in college, so when I was about seventeen! That's a long time ago now. I love the chilled out sound and Jenny Lewis' voice is beautiful. I think over the next wee while I might just dig out all the music I used to listen to back then like Phantom Planet, The Like, Jenny Lewis and, of course, more Rilo Kiley.

What are you loving this week? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'. Thanks and have a fantastic day!

Until next time!



Follow on Bloglovin
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

3 comments :

  1. New Girl is one of my favorite shows! It is so funny. I love the character Schmidt :)

    http://ring-a-roundarosey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schmidt is hilarious. It's just such a feel good show!

      Debi

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .