What I'm Loving This Week

June 06, 2013

Hello ♥

With the sun deciding to grace us with its presence this week I've really felt my happiness soar and my love and appreciation for things around me grow. That sound so cheesy, I know, but it's true. Somehow, when the sun comes out, I am just immediately happier with my lot in life. 

 photo image-23.jpg

001. These little pooches, Scout, Mitzi and Roxie.
It has almost been a year since we got Roxie from a rescue centre after she was moved from home to home. She is the most loving little dog in the world and I can't imagine not having her anymore.  Scout and Mitzi are my family's puppies that they got in April. I'm so pleased that the three of them play so nicely together. They're such sweet little girls.

 photo image-24.jpg

002. Blue skies.  
Need I say anymore? In Scotland we all joke about never seeing the sun and not remembering what a blue sky is but we've been a little bit spoilt this last week (although it's pretty grey today!) There's something so great about waking up in the morning to a blue sky. It makes me think of holidays.

 photo image-25.jpg

003. Music: Aim and Ignite by FUN. 
Due to the summery weather I have been listening to summery music. Well, at least I think so. I really love this album from FUN particularly tracks three and nine. I like to put this music on and dance around as I do my housework.

 photo image-26.jpg

004. Beauty: Barry M Nail Paint - Teal. 
I think this is such a summertime colour and since I bought it last month I have been kind of addicted to it.  I love the fact that it applies smoothly and it stays chip free for quite a few days.

 photo image-27.jpg

005. Film: 32A.
We currently have the free month of Netflix and so I am cramming in as many films as is humanly possible before our time runs out. I stumbled on 32A and really loved it. It's a coming of age story and all the problems that come with this, set in Ireland in 1979. The film oozes with charm and the beauty of it is in it simplicity. It's well cast and definitely one of the best films I've seen in a while.

What about you? What is making you smile this week? 

Please feel free to leave comments and follow. I love hearing from you and I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read!

Until next time!



Just got bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

12 comments :

  1. The name of your blog is so cute!
    I love these little posts which let people have a little glimpse into your life, I've just done one too xxx

    The perks of being a hipster

    100 Follower Giveaway: Essie, Urban Decay, Soap & Glory, Lush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It comes from a nickname my sister gave me when I was younger.

      I'm loving reading lots of blogs at the moment so I will be sure to check yours out!

      Delete
  2. Your blog is adorable! I've just come across is and I'm loving it. I'll definitely follow you :)

    http://ring-a-roundarosey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurray! Thank you so much. I'm glad you like it. Heading right on over to check yours out too!

      Delete
  3. It is rare to get sun in scotland but it really comes into its own when it does!


    xx
    http://blueeyedb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. When the sun is shining Scotland is such a beautiful country. Shame it doesn't happen often!

      Delete
  4. that nail polish colour is lovely!!

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know! :-)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good to me! I've followed you

      Delete
  5. the doggies are so cute, omg! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sun makes EVERYONE happier, I love it! And really hope it's here to stay. New follower:)

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! Fingers crossed it hangs about!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .