Wish List | Summertime #1

June 07, 2013

Hello ♥ 

 Despite it being Friday and not one of the days I've dedicated to blogging, I have decided to do a wee cheeky blog today. Seeing as I'm loving writing (and looking online at things I really want) I thought that I would do a mini summer wish list that includes a typical summertime outfit for me and a couple of bits and pieces I'd just love to pick up. 


 photo image-29.jpg
 1. Superdry Orange Label Zip Hoodie in aquamarine 
2.White and Pink Photo Roadtrip Vest (New Look)
 3.Blue Ripped Vintage Belt Raw Edge Denim Shorts (New Look)
4. Converse All Stars 

 I am completely obsessed with the colours turquoise and coral at the moment. They feel like such summery colours and when the sun is shining and I'm dressed in them I feel so positive and happy. I always think denim shorts, a vest and converse make a great casual outfit for the summer regardless of what your plans are. I really love graphic tees but I have none in white so I really like this one from New Look. In Scotland, it's always a good idea to take a hoodie with you because you never know just how long the sun is going to hang around for and that colour is gorgeous! I imagine I'll be doing a similar one of these only in coral soon! 

 photo image-28.jpg
 1. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation 
2. Babycham Black Betsie Messenger Bag (New Look)
 3. Leather Wrap Bracelet with Turquoise (etsy) 

Because my skin scars very easily I never feel complete without makeup. In the summer this is a pain as I hate feeling like I've got lots on and would much rather keep it really natural and minimal. So I'm always on the look out for a good foundation which gives good coverage and a healthy glow without the hefty price tag. I've heard some really great things about Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and really want to give it a try. 

 Due to always leaving the house with my dog I never carry my own bag anymore, just hers with an assortment of treats, towels, bowls and other doggy goodness. So I'm completely craving my own to pop my purse, phone and other daily essentials in and I'm in love with this messenger bag from Babycham. It's just so cute! 

 Finally, back to my turquoise obsession, I think this bracelet is super cute. I found it by searching leather and turquoise on etsy.com and found tonnes of similar ones. I used to wear about ten bracelets at a time when I was in high school. They were all bought on different holidays and I just loved the array of colours and the thick cuff they created but its been years since I've worn anything like this. Just wishing I could justify spending that money on myself.

 I hope you have enjoyed this blog as much as I've enjoyed fawning over the beautiful things on the internet. Please feel free to leave a comment and follow. And of course let me know if you want more blogs like these! 

 Until next time!


Total cost: £193.21

  Follow on Bloglovin
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

8 comments :

  1. great wish list! i love hoodies and bracelets too!
    Following you now!

    Hope you visit my blog too & let me know what you think :)?
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I always take a hoodie everywhere. It's a must have in Scotland!

      Delete
  2. I heard this foundation is awesome :) xxx

    dieniobeautydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm yet to find a foundation I really love but have heard great things about this one!

      Delete
  3. Converses are the BOMB!!!! :)
    Hope you're having a Fierce & Fabulous Sunday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've been wearing converse since I was 15 and still love the now!

      Delete
  4. I love the colour of them converse, and I agree you can never go wrong with shorts and converse in summer! - I also really like the wake up foundation, it has really great coverage!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want these converse! The colour is just so pretty!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .