Life Update | July

July 25, 2013

Hello ♥

Now that my birthday as passed and I can feel Christmas fast approaching, I thought a life update would be appropriate.  I don't know if any of you will even be interested in a life update of mine but I think it will really help me see what I want to accomplish in the last few months of the year. As I have never done a life update before I thought I would start with a look back at my year so far; a quick summary if you will.

I feel like I've learnt a lot about myself this year. February saw us say goodbye to my brother-in-law who returned to Australia for work. Not an easy choice to make but an important one that makes sense for the longterm. Hope he will be back soon. When March brought stress and drama, I learnt I wouldn't stand for any crap when it came to me and my family and I was a much stronger person than I thought I was.

 photo image-87.jpg
April brought two furry little bundles of joy into my life, Mitzi and Scout. I've never owned a puppy and whilst they aren't mine, it's the closest I've got yet and they are cuties. In June a rota was devised to ensure I saw more of my family and July saw me take a more active approach to fitness as I began playing badminton again.

Back in April I resolved to drink more water and eat more fruit and veg and whilst I managed with the fruit and veg, I have not done so well on the water front. I have discovered that I really just don't like water. Bummer, eh? I also said I'd wear more dresses in May. Since then I've worn three which if I'm honest is more than I normally would. Having said that, it isn't really what I meant at the time. Apparently, I'm just more of a T-shirt and jeans girl.

 photo image-88.jpg
2013 so far hasn't been jam-packed with excitement and there is still a few things I'd like to achieve before 2014 is thrust upon us. Setting a wedding date and securing an income are at the forefront of what I want to do. Of course, these are things that aren't completely within my control and so we'll just have to see how that goes. I've got a few money making plans up my sleeve and, quite honestly, I'd do anything that would help me get married! Of course, I plan to do a whole lot more writing over the next few months too. I hope you'll join me for the rest of the year (and beyond). 


Until next time!


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. i used to love playing badminton at school but since then i've never played it. i hoped to eat more fruit and veg and drink water but i've been lacking on the fruit. i am just not a fruit person at all but i'm doing ok on the other 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I played badminton in primary school for our school badminton team but haven't played it since I was about 12! I was a bit rusty but I'm looking to make it a weekly thing so hopefully get better. Yay for structured exercise!

      Debi x

      Delete
  2. i love reflecting back on things that have happened & seeing what i want to achieve, it makes me destress :) My cat was called mitzi! i love that name for a pet :D

    i'm now following you on bloglovin' :), i'd love if you could check my blog out!

    sara x

    www.essayelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great pet name, isn't it?

      Thanks for dropping by.

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .