My Six Make-up Staples

July 19, 2013

Hello ♥

This will only be a short post because today is my birthday and, to be honest, I have better things to be doing today than blogging.  I thought I would do a post on what make-up I wear on a daily basis. I would like to point out that whilst I say daily basis I don't actually wear make-up every day. I guess you could call it my make-up staples.


 photo DSC01865.jpg
001. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, 200 Soft Beige
002. MUA Bronzer, Shade 3
003. MUA Blusher, Shade 1
004. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, 3 Medium
005. Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner, Black
006. Collection Extreme Coloured Lengthening Mascara, Black

As you can probably tell I'm a bargain hunter when it comes to make-up (and everything else) but that doesn't mean I don't want good quality as well. Rimmel is a great brand and this foundation is fantastic for me.  I could not be happier with the MUA blush and bronzers. For £1 they are incredible quality with great pigmentation and long lasting wear. As for Collection I have always been a fan of their reasonably priced products. In fact, the first make-up I ever bought was from Collection.

What are your favourite products from these brands? Any products I should be looking out for in the future? Do you know of any bank balance friendly brands that I am missing out on?

Until next time!

Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

3 comments :

  1. I love the Collection concealer, such a holy grail product! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is. I'm a big fan!

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Debi x

      Delete
  2. I have the collection concealer too and it is pretty damn good for its price!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .