Tuesday's Thought of the Day #5

July 02, 2013

 photo image-77.jpg


Hello ♥

Essentially this is a case of carpe diem,  seize the day or, more accurately, "pluck the day (as it is ripe)". I suppose nowadays it's better known as yolo. Ugh, just writing that so called word gives me shivers of the bad kind. Yuck. Anyway moving on.

With life you really have to live in the moment, make the best out of all situations and enjoy each day. Take time to appreciate the little things and revel in the big. Photograph the mundane as well as the exciting. Treat each day like a holiday, one that you never want to end.

Even the longest of lives are far too short so we really do have to make the most of each day. With my list of 50 things to do before I'm 25, it is all about making this year jam-packed with fun activities. I plan to really seize the day and take a lot of photos in the process!

How are you going to seize the day?

Until next time!

Do you have twitter? I'm always on twitter and looking for more people to chat to so why not give me a follow over there? You can find me here (@dibdabdebsblog). Come and say hi!  Also, if you use bloglovin' head on over there and give me a little follow! It'd make my day!

Follow on Bloglovin
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

3 comments :

  1. This post is such a coincidence since I recently made myself a bracelet that says 'Carpe Diem' and it's on right now :) I plan on wearing it until it literally falls off my wrist! Every morning when I wake up I read it and it motivates me to make the most of the day ahead! A lovely reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great little reminder for every day!

      Debi

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .