What I'm Loving This Week #7 | All Time Favourites

July 18, 2013

Hello ♥

This week so far has been pretty quiet as the weather hasn't been as nice and so I've only been doing the housework that should have been done last week.  I don't have a lot of new things to love this week and would rather not put out a post filled with nonsense just for the sake of posting. Therefore, today I'm going to share with you my all time favourites instead of just doing my regular What I'm Loving This Week post. If you missed last week's post you can find it HERE.


 photo DSC02109.jpg
001. Favourite Makeup Product
As stereotypical as this answer probably is, at the moment, it has to be Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. It just gives me such good coverage and a lovely glow without looking like I'm wearing too much make-up. It's been ideal for me this summer!
 
 photo DSC02106.jpg

002. Favourite Nail Polish
I'm a huge fan of Barry M's Nail Paint. I am currently wearing their 137 Lime Green. I've yet to try the Gelly line (thanks rubbish bank balance) but they look amazing. Hopefully, if I get a little birthday money tomorrow I can treat myself with a couple of bottles.


003. Favourite Bath/Shower Product
To be honest, I don't really have a favourite as I just tend to use whatever if given to me at birthdays and Christmases. That being said, I do love the mango shower gel from the Body Shop as I'm a big fan of all things fruity.

004. Favourite Perfume
I actually have a perfume for every season. Is that weird? Anyway, spring is Ghost, summer is Paul Smith Rose, autumn (or fall) is Flower by Kenzo and winter is Deep Night by Ghost.
 
 photo 588dd1a9-978d-4367-8373-e0c05fbb3bc4.jpg

005.  Favourite Book
I am a massive Jodi Picoult fan so I'm sitting here trying to work out which is my favourite out of the many books she has written. Trust me, it's tough. I think, for today at least, I would have to choose Nineteen Minutes. Centred around a school shooting and it's aftermath, Picoult shares with you the way it affects the many characters from their own perspectives.


006. Favourite TV Show
Currently, I'm loving New Girl and Les Revenants (or The Returned). Both have been featured in previous What I'm Loving This Week posts and can be found HERE and HERE. They are both very different but I love them equally!


007. Favourite Film
I have two favourite films: It's a Wonderful Life (1946) and La Vita e Bella (1997). Every year on Christmas Eve my sisters, our respective partners and parents all sit down with mulled wine and German lebkuchen and watch It's a Wonderful Life. I swear I will never tire of this film although dont ever show me it in colour; watching it in black and white makes it more magical. 
I'm a sucker for foreign films and La Vita e Bella is definitely my favourite. Set during World War II it tells the story of a man who is put into a concentration camp with his son. To keep his son unaware of the horrors going on around him he makes it all into a game. It's a beautiful, amusing, touching film and if you haven't seen it I completely recommend you do.

So there you are. My all time favourites. Let me know what your favourites are or what other of my favourites you would like me to share with you in the future! 

Until next time!

Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .