August Round Up

August 29, 2013

Hello ♥

I wasn't sure if I was going to do a post today as I've had a hard week with being ill, the other half hurting his back and receiving some bad news. Then I thought of the joy writing gives me and decided to give it a shot as it might just brighten my mood a little. As this week hasn't been the most productive I'm skipping What I'm Loving This Week and giving you an August round up instead!

 photo image-94.jpg
I don't feel as though August was as busy as July. It certainly didn't feel as jam packed but I did get a lovely holiday away which you can read about HERE and HERE. I celebrated eight wonderful years with the best man I know by making a tasty dinner that you can find HERE and read about HERE. I decided to be brave and share with you how I feel about being unemployed HERE and was blown away by the lovely things that you had to say here and on twitter.

My blog has been my focus this month and I think it's paying off. I have doubled my followers on Bloglovin' in the past month and gained a few extra on GFC so thank you to each and every one of you. I wrote my first little piece to be featured on another blog HERE (thanks, Anna) and I am appearing on another blog, Beads of Jade, later today with my Velvet Nails review.  I'm also excited to say that I should be included in another post that will be appearing sometime next month so I'll keep you posted about that.

So it hasn't been the best of months but I'm well experienced in picking myself up, dusting myself off and starting again. Hopefully September will be a better month with lots of good times in store and a lot more positivity!

Until next time!

Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. Really hope you start to pick up soon Debi :) & you don't have to thank me, it was a pleasure to have you involved :) I'd love to have you involved some more too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .