Before I'm 25 Update #1

August 07, 2013

Hello ♥

Gosh, has a month really passed since I wrote my list of 50 things to do before I'm 25? I am pleased to announce that I have managed to score off a few bits and pieces from my list and I'm hoping to continue doing so this month!
 photo DSC02251.jpg   Holy Island of Lindisfarne

2) Go on holiday
This weekend I went on holiday to Northumberland, England. Sure, it wasn't somewhere fancy-schmancy abroad but I still was away from home. It was a well needed break from day to day life with the other half and his family. There'll be a proper blog post about my trip away later in the week.

 photo DSC02010.jpg
Brown Lemur at Blairdrummond Safari Park

5) Go to Blairdrummond Safari Park
You can find my post on this HERE. I had been desperate to go to the safari park after I hadn't been in about 10 years.  It was fantastic but then again I totally love animals plus the sun was shining and I got to spend the whole day laughing with the other half. Bliss.

11) Read 25 books (2/25)
Okay, so I've only managed to read two books (Stone Cold by David Baldacci and Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer). I think that two out of twenty-five is a pretty good start and means I am on track for completing a book every two weeks. I've begun my third book Revenge Wears Prada and I'm already enjoying it. My aim is to read for at least twenty minutes every day.

15) Watch 50 movies I've never seen before (10/50)
Wow! I have already watch a tenth of the films that I want to in a year. I can't even remember all of them but I kept updating my list after every one I watched so the number is definitely accurate.  My favourites have been Downfall and Silver Linings Playbook.

 photo DSC02225.jpg
Secluded beach on the Holy Island of Lindisfarne

44) Go to the beach
Whilst we have yet to spend a day at a beach we did take a walk along this beautifully secluded beach whilst we were on holiday. The pooch was not impressed by the water in the slightest but she sure enjoyed bounding about on the sand.

50) Have a picnic
With the great weather we've been having this summer I've technically had two picnics in the last month; one in Blairdrummond Safari Park and one with the family and dogs. I just love having a proper picnic in the sunshine.

Until next time!


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. looks like you've made a good start considering it's only been a month! I've started doing a list of things that happen each year (i started last year) and i think it'll be so great to look back on in a few years time :) I have an exercise hula hoop! i love it so much (though i don't use it as much as i should!) you should get one and take it up it's a great thing to do whilst listening to music :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the main reason I started my blog; as something to look back on in the a few years time!
      I'm quite please that I've done a fair bit of my list. I just hope I can keep completing my list and keep every month quite interesting! I think I might ask for an exercise hula hoop for my Christmas! Haha.

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .