My Birthday Goodies

August 02, 2013

Hello ♥ 

Two weeks ago today it was my birthday and so I thought today I would share with you all the lovely things I was given!

I am now 24 years old; one year away from 25, a quarter of a century. Suddenly I feel a whole lot older than I did on when I was still 23. I had a fantastic day with the other half being home from work. The sun was shining which is surprisingly unusual for my birthday and so we spent the day out on the sea front with the dog, eating ice-cream and then he made me fajitas for dinner. My family then came over and, with the three dogs running about our toasty flat, chaos ensued.

I definitely ate too much food, laughed and smiled more than usual, got spoiled by my wonderful family and felt so loved.

I love seeing people's hauls so I thought I would share what I got for my birthday so you can be as nosey as me! I missed out a couple of bits and bobs like red hair dye, chocolate, another pair of shoes and socks. Not deliberately but just simply because I forgot about them when I was taking the pictures!

 photo DSC02118.jpg
Decorative Love Sign | Serving Dish

 photo DSC02125.jpg
Photo album | Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger | At the House of the Magician by Mary Hooper | Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer | Moleskine Notebook

 photo DSC02135.jpg
Rilo Kiley: Rkives | Dreamboats and Petticoats: The Petticoat Collection | Sounds of the Sixties Hits

 photo DSC02134.jpg Supernatural Season 6 | Silver Linings | Perks of Being A Wallflower | The Land Before Time | Identity Thief | The Five Year Engagement

 photo DSC02121.jpg
Imperial Leather Hawaiian Spa & Softly Softly | Flower by Kenzo | Adored from M&S | Claire's Blue Eye Pallete | Estée Lauder Pleasures Intense | Accessorize Velvet Nails, Blue Suede

 photo DSC02136-2.jpg
 photo tops.jpg
Flower Dress [George] | Sunset Dress [George] | Cardigan [Primark] | Seqinned Top [Primark] | Collared Vest [Primark]

 photo shoesclutch.png Shoes [Matalan] | Clutch Bag [Estée Lauder] | Necklace [Fossil]


Spoiled much?! I hope you enjoyed this post. I'm so excited to use/wear/watch/read all off these things!

Until next time!

Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh the land before time!!! I had that on video when I was younger :) let me know if revenge wears Prada is any good I'm not sure whether to get it or not. Gla you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was one of my favourite films when I was little! I've just started reading Revenge Wears Prada. I'll be sure to let you know if its any good!

    Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, I was definitely spoilt!

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .