Review | Mud Therapy: Aloe Vera Deep Cleansing Mud Mask

August 16, 2013

Hello ♥

It's been a little while since I spoke about any beauty products as I'm really loving sharing more lifestyle posts now.  Having said this, once I had tried this face mask a couple of time and seen the difference it made to my skin I just knew I had to share it with you!  I don't know why I had never employed a weekly face mask in my skin care routine but now that I have I am loving this fresher looking skin that I'm seeing.

 photo e66b2c53-dd6c-4e19-84d3-ba95241a4e4e.jpg 

The first thing that attracted me to Mud Therapy, Aloe Vera Deep Cleansing Mud Mask (75ml) from Superdrug was the price.  As you are possibly aware, I'm really not a big spender and so when I saw that this face mask was £2.59 I had to give it a try.  After a few week's use I am only about half way through the tube therefore, in my opinion, it's definitely value for money. 

There were four options in this Mud Therapy range:
Deep Cleansing Mud Mask with natural minerals.
Raspberry Exfoliating  Mud Mask with natural raspberry seeds and apricot kernels which help to remove dead skin cells.
Sensitive Deep Cleansing Mud Mask with the soothing and cooling properties of rosewater.
Aloe Vera Deep Cleansing Mud Mask which claims to cleanse the face of accumulated impurities, remove dry skin and stimulate blood circulation. 

I decided that the Aloe Vera mud mask was probably the one that was best suited to my skin and so I was eager to give it a go.  Applied to clean, dry skin for 10-15 minutes, the face mask was straightforward to apply (and remove).  The smell was pleasant without being over powering and the mask itself is a lovely mint colour. Once washed off my skin visibly looks clearer and feels hydrated and soft.

I've been using this face mask once a week for three or four weeks now and can honestly say I've seen an improvement in my skin. I have clearer pores, fewer imperfections and smoother skin.  I no longer feel like I have to wear nearly as much make-up and have frequently just popped on a tiny bit of blusher, eyeliner and mascara before going out. Something that I haven't done since I was about thirteen or fourteen.

Have you ever tried one of the Mud Therapy Mud Masks from Superdrug?  What one did you try and what were your thoughts?  

Until next time!

Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

9 comments :

  1. I love those masks, I think I have tried them all, but my favourite would have to be the pink one, with raspberry seeds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted to try the raspberry one but opted for this instead. I might try it out next time though.

      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow I really want this mask I love mud masks haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab (at least it is for me!) and so cheap too!

      Debi x

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried any of them yet..I'm not really a face mask kinda gal but the raspberry sounds pretty delicious! I'm pretty sure it isn't meant to be delicious haha! :)
    Anna
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't a face mask girl until I tried this one either. I love raspberry scented things so I was so tempted by that one. I thought it'd be best to stick with the aloe Vera which I know doesn't react badly with my skin! This time anyway.

      Debi x

      Delete
    2. I think I may have to give it a go :) have a little pamper session! Keep us posted if you decide to try something new :) xx

      Delete
  4. Hi, I'm a new follower!
    I need a new face mask so am glad I read this review! Plus I'm a student, so a good beauty buy for under £3 has got to be a good thing haha.
    My blog link if you fancy a look? I'm also on Bloglovin'

    http://nicolastewartgalton.blogspot.co.uk

    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always on the lookout for cheap but good beauty products. Thanks for dropping by.

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .