What I'm Loving This Week #11

August 25, 2013

Hello ♥

I know what you're probably all thinking; what do you think you're doing writing a WILTW post on a  Sunday? That's what Thursdays are for!  You're right, of course.  If you follow me on twitter you may have seen that I haven't felt so well this week and a lot of my energy (and enthusiasm) for writing was zapped from me. Well, now I'm feeling a bit better and so I thought I'd finally share with you what I'm loving this week and do a little thankful Sundays too!

 photo nails.jpg

Accessorize Velvet Nails Blue Suede
I got this for my birthday from one of my (many) sisters and decided to give it a try. I've written a full review for this as an upcoming guest post on another blog.  I'll let you know on twitter when it goes live so you can see what I really thought of it.  Needless to say, if it's made my WILTW post it has to be pretty good!

Plants vs Zombies 2
When the other half got the original Plants vs Zombies I was obsessed. I could literally spend hours playing through the levels and tending to my ever growing Zen Garden. When he told me that Plants vs Zombies 2 was free on the App Store, and subsequently downloaded it onto my iPad for me, I was thrilled.  The new format is cool as you work through maps (a bit like Super Mario Brothers) and travel through time, defeating Egyptian, pirate and cowboy zombies as you go. 
I must say I'm a little disappointed by the fact that you can't unlock the next time zone until you go back through the levels you completed collecting extra stars. Also, there is more of an emphasis on actually paying, with real money, to unlock new plants or doors to new levels.
Still, it's been great to have whilst I haven't been feeling well. It's kept me well and truly busy which probably hasn't been the best thing for my motivation.

Things that I'm thankful for...
Reaching eight years with the other half.
Being treated to a trip to the cinema and sweet popcorn by the other half on the every ticket is £5 on Tuesday deal.
Lime juice to stop toothache caused by sinuses.
Playing badminton doubles with three of my sisters every Sunday morning.
A happy, playful pooch.

What are you loving this week? Feeling extra thankful for anything in particular?

Until next time!


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. WOW! I can't wait for the review on the velvet nails! :D they look pretty cool! :) badminton on a Sunday morning sounds good :)
    This week I'm loving..my driving lessons (slightly sad? I don't care) & my time to be crafty & creative :)
    I'm feeling extra thankful for great family friends who have helped & supported us :)
    Anna :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great that you're loving doing your driving lessons and being crafty. As I've said before I really need to get back into all my crafty projects!

      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Wow those velvet nails look amazing can't wait for your review!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty cool. I'll post a link on twitter when my guest post goes live!

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .