What I'm Loving This Week #9

August 08, 2013

Hello ♥

If you missed last week and the introduction of Thankful Thursdays to my What I'm Loving This Week post then you can find it HERE.

 photo DSC02212.jpg
Holiday: Haggerston Castle
We went to Northumberland last weekend and had a fantastic time visiting the surrounding area of where we were staying. I plan on sharing a blog post with you (tomorrow!) so I don't want to say too much about what we got up to but the sun was shining and I had a lot of fun. I can't wait until my next holiday whenever that may be.

Favourite Beauty Product: MUA Blusher Shade 1
I especially loved this blusher when I was away on holiday as it was pretty much the only make up I wore while I was away. I think it is such a pretty pink shade with great long lasting wear that gives such a lovely flush to the cheeks.

 photo 4f6b700e-35d1-45b4-8f62-de305ed6012e.jpg
Favourite Film: Silver Linings Playbook
 My parents bought me this on DVD for my birthday and I can honestly say I loved it. The film seemed to show a very real portrayal of mental health issues and the acting was incredible. It is hardly surprising that it was nominated for eight Academy Awards with Jennifer Lawrence winning Best Actress.
What I'm thankful for this week...
The other half's family for taking us on holiday
Sunshine on holiday when rain had been forecast
"Soft" water in Scotland
Clear skin for wearing minimal make-up or none at all
My little sisters getting straight 1s (best possible result) in their exams

What are you feeling thankful for this week? Have you got any favourites to share?

Until next time!


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .