Before I'm 25 | Update #2

September 01, 2013

 photo image-95.jpg

Hello ♥

I can not believe that is us into Spetember already. Really, where has this year gone? Anyway, as it is the first of the month that means it is time for my before I'm 25 update. To be honest, August has been a bit of a washout. The weather hasn't exactly been the fantastic sunshine I was hoping for and I've spent half the month ill. Still,  have been able to sore a couple of things from my list which you can find HERE.

2) Go on holiday
If you are a regular reader of my blog you will know that I went on holiday at the beginning of August to Northumberland for a few days.  We had a wonderful time exploring the local area and soaking up some of the unexpected sunshine. It was great to get away even if it was only for a few short days.

4) Cook or bake something new every month (2/12)
Last month I forgot to include the fact that the other half and I made a Chinese Baby Vegetable Stir Fry that we had never tried before. It turned out to be delicious.  Of course, I also made my Griddled Chicken Salad for our eighth anniversary but I won't bore you with that story again!

11) Read 25 books (3/25)
I've been slacking on reading this month and only managed to finish one book. I'm actually pretty appalled with myself. I used to read all the time but now I don't have as much downtime to myself I often forget about picking up my book. This month's book was Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger. 

15) Watch 50 movies I've never seen before (18/50)
So I managed to watch a few more movies this month including going to the cinema with the other half to see The Wolverine and Kick Ass 2. This is turning out to be a fairly straightforward task to complete and I'm already well on my way to finishing it. I'm only two months in!

That's it! That's all that I managed this month. I'm hopeful that September holds bigger and better things for me so keep your eyes peeled!

Until next time!


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. We have similar goals! I too plan a holiday for this year havent been yet and want to read a few books and watch movies too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. I'm not reading as much as I used to (or should!) so this list is meant to encourage me to do so! Haha

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .