Get Ready With Me | Friday Night is Rugby Night

September 08, 2013

Hello ♥

I don't exactly have a bursting at the seams social calendar but when rugby season starts you can guarantee I'll be out every Friday night that there is a home game.  It's a great reason for me to get out the house and into some fresh air where I can watch the sport I love with my family and friends.

 photo facecare.jpg

Every Thursday night I quite like to pamper myself a bit with a mini facial. When I say facial I really just mean I give my face a proper cleanse and do a face mask. This is essential especially when my skin feels (and looks) pretty yucky, like now.

I can't believe I'm showing a picture of me sans make up! Eek!

Friday afternoons are always quiet, rugby season or not. By the time one o'clock rolls around, I've done all the housework in advance of the weekend and I'm pretty much just waiting for the other half to come home from work. About mid afternoon I start to potter around and get ready at a nice leisurely pace. 

 photo makeup.jpg

First I do my hair. I have painfully boring straight hair which I am never happy with so if I'm ever going out I always use my straighteners to put a bit of a curl or wave in it. I think it looks better, don't you?  Make up is next and I tend to go for a fairly natural look most of the time unless I'm feeling more "punk" when I'll wear a lot more eyeliner!

 photo outfit.jpg

I then dig out the many layers I plan on wearing and all my rugby merchandise. I know with the weather some of you have been having this seems like an extreme amount of layering but trust me, the temperature dropped to 11 degrees on Friday night and when you're essentially sitting still for two hours, these layers come in handy!

 photo ready.png

Et voila! That's me, ready to go out.

I hope you liked this post. If you'd like to see more getting ready type posts let me know!

Until next time!

Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. Love how many little merchandises you have to support your rugby team & you look beautiful Debi :)
    Anna :)
    xxxx
    http://awaywiththefairies321.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Anna! It's amazing the miracles a bit of make up can do! Haha.

      Debi x

      Delete
  2. I love your beanie you are so gorgeous!! And the nose strips are a must for me weekly haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! Yup the nose strips are a weekly thing for me too!

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .