NOTD | Rugby Inspired

September 06, 2013

Hello ♥

As you may or may not know, I am a massive rugby fan with a season ticket for my local team and tonight is the first game of the season. To me, there is nothing better than donning all my rugby merchandise (shirt, scarf, hoody) and heading to the stadium to scream my lungs out for eighty minutes. It's very therapeutic, especially after a stressful week. Therefore, I thought that I'd treat all of you to a rugby inspired Nail of the Day!

The colours of the team I support are black and blue so naturally I raided my nail polish stash for these colours and checked out Pinterest for inspiration.Now, I'm not hugely skilled at nail art and so I had to find something that was fairly simplistic and I could do with my left hand as well as my right! Pinterest is full of beautiful, intricate designs but when I found a design just like the one below only in different colours I knew it was the one for me.

 photo NOTD1.jpg
I used Barry M Nail Paint (Black) on all nails except from my ring fingers and the blue from my Accessorize Velvet Nails kit which is called Indigo for the stripes. Sorry, for the pretty poor picture. The light was an absolute nightmare for taking decent pictures!


 What do you think? Do you like the design and the colours that I chose? Would you like to see more Nail of the Day posts in the future?

Until next time!



Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. I like these nails Debi :)
    looking lovely, I love nail art...I'm not brilliant at it though but I'd love for you to share more nail of the day posts :)
    Anna :)
    xxxx
    http://awaywiththefairies321.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not so great at anything complicated but lines and dots are easy :)

      Debi x

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with nails/nail polish and absolutely love it! I change my color every couple days but am only recently getting into nail art and this is a relatively simple idea that I definitely want to try! I'm new to blogging but if you could check out my page I really appreciate it! Thanks X

    http://pinksugar11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love colourful nails and I'm always envious of great nail art. I can only do really simplistic things at the moment!

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .