OOTD | 30th Birthday Party

September 15, 2013

 photo matts30thoutit.jpg

Hello ♥

On Friday it was the other half's brother-in-law's 30th birthday so yesterday his parents threw him a lovely party in their rather large home.  Now, I am hopeless at deciding what to wear to these kind of things. As I have said before, I am the kind of girl who lives in jeans and t-shirts and I feel very self-conscious being even remotely dressed up.

My main issue is that I want to look like I made an effort without sticking out like a sore thumb. This is particularly hard when I don't have anyone I can discuss outfit choices with. I was spoilt by having five sisters' opinions growing up obviously. Naturally, I decided to scour one of my sister's wardrobe as well as my own and this is what I came up with.

 photo matts30thmakeup.jpg
Although perhaps this isn't the best picture, I was really pleased with my make-up!

 photo braceletnecklace.jpg


I accessorised with some simple black beaded bracelets and a white gold heart necklace. I thought that I had lost this necklace for good until I unexpectedly found it last week. I was absolutely over the moon! I also wore long black boots from F&F at Tesco but I was unable to get a picture with them in it!

What do you think?

Until next time!



Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

8 comments :

  1. That is a lovely dress Debi :) really like it! You look beautiful :)
    Hope you had an amazing time & enjoyed yourself! :)
    Anna :)
    xxxx
    http://awaywiththefairies321.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. You look very pretty!!

    xx abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful I really like your hair and everything!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace :) - you look great! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .