September's Empties

September 20, 2013

Hello

You may remember THIS Empties post that I wrote back in July. Well, back then I thought it would be a good idea to write a new one every three months as I thought that I probably wouldn't use up enough products to justify writing a new one every month. Good plan, yes? It would have been if I had remembered to save the packaging like every other blogger! Anyway, here is what I did remember to keep for this post!

 photo Septembersempties.jpg

Garnier Pure Active Spot Fighting 24 hour Moisturiser | Garnier Mineal InvisiDry 48 hour Anti-perspirant | Beauty Formulas Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips | Impulse Hot Pink Shower Gel | Pure Deep Cleanse Face Wipes


I finished the Garnier moisturiser all the way back at the beginning of July and despite loving it I haven't repurchase it. This was because my skin actually looked great this summer and so I just plumped for a moisturiser without the spot fighting ingredients. That being said, my skin is going through a really weird dry stage at the moment and I know that in the past this has been really good for sorting that out so I may buy it in the coming weeks!

The InvisiDry Anti-perspirant from Garnier was pretty much what you would expect. It smelt nice and didn't leave any annoying white marks. I don't know if it lasts or 48 hours as I never left it that long!

I love to use nose strips as a part of my weekly facial routine. Every Thursday night I give myself a bit of a pamper session with a good face exfoliation, these nose strips and face mask. I'm prone to annoying black heads on my nose and these Beauty Formulas strips do the trick to keep them at a minimum. I've already bought another pack.

This Impulse shower gel was given to me as a present in a gift set last Christmas. It had a tropical fruit and floral scent which was lovely. For some reason, when using this I didn't feel like I had been thoroughly cleaned when I got out the shower. It was okay but I won't be rushing to get my hands on it again any time soon.

I only use face wipes once in a while but these Pure Deep Cleansing wipes came in handy over the summer months. They smelt lovely and fresh and left my skin feeling clean after use. I am currently working my way through my second packet.

What have you been using this month? Have you tried any of the products above?

Until next time!


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. I too bought cleansing nose pore strips and really like them I don't know how I lived without them until now haha I even saw a DIY one but they don't work as good as these xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're great, aren't they? Since using them my makeup tends to go on so much smoother!

    Debi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .