The One and Only Tag

September 13, 2013

 photo theoneandonlytag.jpg

Hello ♥ 

I was tagged by The lovely Ria from NatuRia Beauty to do this "One and Only" tag. As this blog is a mixture of the things in my life, I thought why not? I might as well treat you all to another beauty post! Basically, all you need to do is pick one product from each of the make-up categories, answering the question "If you could only have one ______ what would it be and why?"


Base Product -  I know this is the standard response for a lot of bloggers but it has to be Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. It is seriously the best foundation I have used. Currently I use Soft Beige but I'm hopeful of buying the shade lighter as we come into the winter months as I'm worried my face might not match my neck once the tan has faded!

Concealer -  Again, a very typical answer here: Collection ...... I have found that it gives great coverage to blemishes without looking cakey. Again I am hopefully switching to the Light one as I currently use Medium and its starting to look too dark!

Powder - I actually don't wear powder all that much but if I do it's just the standard Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder.

Blush - MUA Blusher in Shade One. Yes, my favourite blusher is the cheap as chips one from MUA. I was looking to pick two up for my younger sisters' birthdays but couldn't find that one anywhere. They seem to be naming them now instead of just calling hem shade 1, 2, 3 etc. but none matched the one I love. I hope they haven't stopped making it!

Bronzer - On the odd occasion I decide to use bronzer, which is pretty rarely, I just opt for MUA Shade Three. It doesn't leave me feeling muddied or orange and that's good enough for me!

Eyeliner - I tend to use the Rimmel eyeliner pencil for the waterline and Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner for the actual lid and cat flicks.

Mascara - I don't have a favourite mascara actually. The one I had been using from Collection (Extreme Colour Length Mascara, Black) wasn't waterproof so occasionally I ended up with panda eyes which isn't a good look. I'm looking for a new one now so i anyone can recommend a airly inexpensive one that would be grand!

Lip Balm - This is the one product that I wear daily and I completely love Vaseline Rosy Lips. It isn't sticky and it has a lovely little rose tint to it as well. Win win.

Lipstick/Lip Gloss - Bourjois Effect 3D Lipgloss in Rouge. It is a gorgeous colour which hydrates or up to eight hours, even if the colour doesn't last as long as that.  I actually do not own one single lipstick. Nope!


Nail Polish -  Currently my favourite brand of nail polish is Barry M and I'm head over heals in love with their Teal Nail Paint. It's such a beautiful colour. I do definitely need more from the Barry M range and I need to get my mitts on some Gelly Shine ones too!

I'm tagging:
Jade from Beads of Jade
Rachael from Rachael-Victoria

I left out a few of the categories as I either don't use them or don't have a particular favourite. The ones I left out were primer, highlighter, eyebrow product, eyeshadow. If you do the tag obviously you can add these in and don't forget to let me know!

Until next time!



Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. Rimmel Wake Me Up is my favourite foundation too, it gives such a nice glow! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it gives such a lovely glow to my skin without being sparkly!

      Debi x

      Delete
  2. This was a really cool tag; I enjoyed reading it :) I've been wishing for an opportunity to try Barry M, so hopefully I can find a way to get my hands on some.

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the Barry M nail polishes. I've never tried any of their other makeup though.

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .