Tuesday's Thought of The Day #15

September 10, 2013

Hello ♥

If you enjoy my Thought of the Day posts don't forget that you can catch up on last week's HERE if you missed it!

 photo image-96.jpg


I'm a bit of a daydreamer. I could genuinely spend hours at a time thinking of all the amazing thing I would love to be able to do. More often than not, I find myself thinking wistfully about that amazing four bedroom house I want that has plenty of space for the kids and a study, not to mention a lovely garden that the dog can tear about in.  I dream of being able to be a stay at home mum with a little side business that helps to pay for holidays or Christmas presents.

Okay, so today might not be the perfect day to actually start living these specific dreams (for one, I hear babies take nine months to arrive) but it is the perfect day to start building towards these dreams. We shouldn't have to wait for anyone else but ourselves to make our dreams come true so what is stopping us? Well, money is a big deal in my situation. Then again, one of my dreams is to have my own business so why not start today? Could today not be the perfect day to start the journey to living my dreams? There's only one way to find out!

Today I plan on making some lovely little wooden decorations for Christmas with the hope to registering as self employed and achieving one of my many dreams. Little snowmen and wooden stockings seem like a pretty good place to start for me.

No matter what your dreams are, no matter how unattainable or out of reach they seem take a step on your journey to living your dreams today. If that means putting a pound in a savings jar for a dream holiday or applying to university get it done. The truth is dreams can come true and they can happen a lot sooner than you think. You just have to take that first step on your journey.

Until next time!



Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. I completely agree with you Debi :)
    You've just got to take that first jump & never look back so to speak :)
    Only regrets in life really are the chances we never got to take :)
    Anna :)
    xxxx
    http://awaywiththefairies321.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .