Wish List | Autumn

September 05, 2013

Hello ♥

I'm not going to lie to you, I'm pretty useless when it comes to fashion. I love looking at fashion magazines and get outfit envy when others look amazing but when it comes to buying something for myself I'm hopeless.  Dressing up often makes me feel awkward and very self conscious.  I pretty much live in jeans and tshirt because I just don't know how to style myself.

This is why autumn is perfect for me. I feel like you can totally get away with throwing some jeans on with a pair of nice boots and a cute knit jumper or hoody and look completely stylish with next to no effort involved. Plus nothing makes me happier than a gorgeous coat to keep that autumn breeze out.

 photo AutumnWishList.jpg
1. Cream & Black Panda Ears Hoody (New Look, £16.99)
2. Parisian Navy Jersey Belted Trench Coat (New Look, £24.99)
3. Chunky Striped Infinity Scarf (Forever 21, £10.65)
4. & 5. Barry M Gelly Nail: Plum, Pomegranate (£3.99)
6. Barry M Nail Paint: Raspberry (£2.99)
7. Ariane Long Leg Boots (Deichmann, £24.99)

Okay, so I know I'm 24 now and the PANDA EARS HOODY shouldn't amuse me quite as much as it does but I think it looks so super cute. The child in me really wants it for lazy days when it's a bit nippy outside. I love boots in the winter and THESE are just perfect. I like the little heel as I'm mainly a flats girl so this feels like a good compromise. I am in love with the PARISIAN BELTED TRENCH COAT and if I make any purchase this autumn/winter you can bet it'll be this.  You can never go wrong with a cosy scarf when the weather chills down and this INFINITY SCARF is just what I'm after.  I'm addicted to pretty nail colours and a particular fan of the BARRY M ranges.  I have a lot of summery colours but not so many berries and autumnal ones so I thought that Pomegranate, Plum and Raspberry would be great in my collection.

I hope that you enjoyed my wish list for Autumn. It's been a while since I last did one! What is your Autumn style?

Until next time!



Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. Ooh love the coat! I want it too!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it? I really want it! Haha.

      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Nice choices :)
    I can totally see you wearing the panda hoody, very cute...whatever age! :D I love the scarf, that looks super cosy too :)
    Anna :)
    xxxx
    http://awaywiththefairies321.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've begged the other half for the panda hoody for my Christmas so who knows? Maybe it'll be under my Christmas tree come December! Fingers crossed. Now to persuade someone to buy me the coat! Haha.

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .