Autumn Wishlist #2

October 18, 2013

Hello ♥

Yes, I have already got a second autumn wish list for you all. I just can't help myself - I am such a window shopper! Can it be called window shopping if I do it all online where, you know, there's no actual windows? Anyway, I digress.

When the weather took a turn or the worst and I actually began to feel cold I started looking or things to cosy me up. Unlike my previous wish lists which have been purely fashion and beauty, I've added a few things in homeware this time as, suddenly, I have had a craving to spruce my little home up a bit.
 photo Autumnwishlist2-1.jpg
Teal 23 Baseball T-shirt, New Look (£11.99)
Burgundy Teextured Knitted Jumper, New Look (£19.99)
4 Drawer Chest, Matalan (£14.00)
Rainbow Bed in Bag in Purple, Double, Poundstretcher (£16.99)
Wild Berry Scented Votive Candle In Gift Box, Matalan (£4.00)

I love this teal 23 baseball t-shirt and I was so tempted to buy it when I saw it in store a couple of weeks ago. At £12.99, I thought it was a bit pricey for me when I'm trying to save for Christmas already but it was hard to resist. Berry is the perfect kind of shade for autumn and I love this cosy burgundy textured knitted jumper from New Look. I love the heart detailing on the 4 drawer chest and think that it would be perfect for storing all my hair bobbles and grips so I stop losing them! I know that poundstretcher doesn't usually scream quality but I've been looking for a bedding set like this for ages and it seems to be the only place selling it! Finally, whilst I have more candles that I could ever possibly need, I'd love a wild berry scented candle for autumn. Yummy!

What do you think? What are you craving for autumn?

Until next time!



Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. Ooh I love them all that jumper and candle the most!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jumper looks so cosy and I'm in love with berry shades at the moment!

      Debi x

      Delete
  2. The drawer chest is sooo cute, you should absolutely buy it :)

    Can i stole you one minute? I was wondering if you could check my new blog and tell me your opinion :) Nikami | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .