Recipe | Pepperoni Pasta

October 11, 2013

 photo pppot.jpg

Hello ♥

After a super busy week, and consequently a week of super quick and easy meals, I decided to bust out my recipe book and make something that I haven't made in a very long time: Pepperoni Pasta. It is very simple to make and very tasty so I thought I would share it with you!
 photo ppingredients.jpg

Ingredients (serves 4)
3 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
1 orange (or yellow) pepper, deseeded and diced
800g canned chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp sun-dried tomato purée
1 tsp paprika
225g pepperoni, sliced
2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley (preferably fresh)
450g pasta
Salt and pepper

Step 1. Heat 2 tbsp of the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the onions and cook over a low heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened.

Step 2. Add the red and orange peppers, tomatoes, sun-dried tomato purée and paprika, bringing to the boil. Then add the pepperoni and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Stir well, bring to thee boil and then reduce heat and allow to simmer or 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Step 3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta for 10-15 minutes or until tender but still firm to the bite. Drain well before adding the remaining olive oil and tossing. Add the sauce and toss again. Finally, transfer to a serving dish and enjoy!

Until next time!



Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .