Tuesday's Thought of the Day #18 | Special Edition

October 01, 2013

Hello ♥

It is no secret that I love quotes. In fact, I actually have a notebook where I write down any quotes that I like. On occasion I have been in the middle of reading a book and I have seen a line that has had some sort of meaning to me. In such cases I immediately find my notebook and write it down so that I can re-read it when I want. A little weird, maybe, but hey, that's just me!

If you've been following this blog and my Tuesday's Thought of the Day you will have witnessed a number of beautiful quotes and sayings that mean something to me. Some have been motivational to help you (and me) to take steps towards our dreams. Others have been reminders that life is never quite as bleak as it seems. It may sound silly but some quotes really help me get through the day. The written word is a powerful thing.

 photo ttodme.jpg

Today I decided to share with you one of my all time favourite quotes. I haven't had the opportunity to use this one yet because I tend to like my Thoughts of the Day to have a message that might help somone. This one is just a mooshy, lovey-dovey quote but I love it all the same. The reason I like it so much is because it pretty much sums up how I feel about my other half and our relationship. There is a reason I call him my other half; we are two halves of a whole. I'm only complete when we are together. Pass me the bucket!

On twitter I also asked some others to share with me their favourite quotes and here are the responses:

 photo TOTDAnna.jpg

Anna from Away With The Fairies says "This is my favourite quote because it speaks wise words. Sometimes you do fall or fail before you fly or achieve and that is absolutely fine. Too much pressure is made on everyone."

 photo TTODkerry.jpg

Kerry from Spotty Sunflowers says, "I've had self esteem issues for years now and every so often it is nice to be reminded that a lot of the unhelpful thoughts in your head aren't true. Also a friend gave this to me on a card so that I could put it up and always remember it, it's even nicer when somebody says it to you!"
 
 photo suzanne.jpg

Suzanne from Hummingbird Communications says, " I love this line from a song in White Christmas. I think it's a fabulous way to look at things."

 photo TTODkayla.jpg
Kayla from Michaela Marie says, "This is my favourite quote because most of the time I (and I'm sure others do too) take it for granted.

Thanks to all the girls who shared their favourite quotes for this special edition Thought of the Day post.  Don't forget to leave a comment and share your favourite quote! You know how much I love hearing from you (and quotes!).

Until next time! 


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. Really like this post Debi :) Thank you for letting me be involved Debi :) I like Kaylas quote, very short & very true :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem, Anna. Glad to have you involved.

      Debi x

      Delete
  2. totally agree with the top quote i know how you feel! same goes for the bottom one, i think we overlook our health probablly most of the time. it's good to remind yourself of what you have and how much others would love to have it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! We take so much for granted that others would love to have themselves.

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .