Tuesday's Thought of the Day #20

October 15, 2013

 photo TOTD20.jpg 

Hello ♥

I recently read an article that had been written sometime last year that dealt with the argument for gay marriage in the U.K. and it immediately made me think of this quote. To me, this quote sums up exactly how I feel about life and how others live their lives. Essentially, so long as something doesn't have a directly negative affect on me, I am more than happy for each individual to do whatever they see fit with their lives. Who am I to judge?

Obviously this doesn't just relate to gay marriage. It has no baring on my life whether you get married old or young, what religion you follow or if you don't believe in a religion at all. Whether you decide to have a career or be a stay at home parent is entirely your decision. I'm not the least bit bothered if you are a vegetarian or want to wait until your thirties before you start a family. Good for you. It's fantastic that you know what you want to do or who you are and I commend you for that.

All I ask is that you don't force your opinions on me and others who are living our lives the way that we wish. Nothing annoys me more than people being judgemental to my situation (or others' situations). I hate unwanted "advice" and opinions being forced on me despite making it clear how I think or feel. How anyone lives their life should be of no concern to anyone but themselves. So please, stay in your lane and I'll stay in mine. 

Until next time!



Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. FANASTIC post! :D when I first read the quote I was abit like hmmm, where is she going with this quote? But once I'd completed reading it all I now feel like giving you a massive round of applause! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* short & straight to the point :) LOVE it!
    Anna :)
    xxxx
    http://awaywiththefairies321.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Anna. I just felt like it was something that had to be said!

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .