Tuesday's Thought of the Day #21

October 22, 2013

 photo ttotd21.jpg

 Hello ♥

I thought today I would settle for a short and sweet kind of Thought of the Day; no analysing of the quote, no advice. One of my favourite things about this time of year is the amazing colours that can be seen on the trees. I really like the idea that the leaves are blooming like the flowers do in the spring as this quote suggests. Over the past few weeks, I have enjoyed watching the tree outside my living room window turn from green to the amazing vibrant yellows, oranges and reds. Soon it will be all be gone though and we'll be talking about snow. I had better make the most of all the amazing colours while they're here!

Autumn really is a beautiful season. What is your favourite thing about Autumn?

Until next time!



Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. That quote is perfect, I love autumn from the crispy crunching of the leaves to the amazing colours. However i'm not liking the talk of snow showers over my weather forecast for this week - i'm not ready for that at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow? Poor you. It still feels quite warm here - well, warm for October - but that could all change in a week. I don't mind snow too much but it really can limit what I can do!

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .