Tuesday's Thought of the Day #22

October 29, 2013

 photo ttod2.jpg


Hello ♥

As you may be aware if you follow me on twitter this past week we have been waiting on the arrival of a lovely little addition to our family. The other half's sister's due date was on Wednesday and we had been on tenterhooks, waiting to hear of any news. Nobody was aware of the gender or name that they had chosen and so I was desperate to find out. On Sunday afternoon I was thrilled to be an auntie again to my second nephew, Alexander.

All this talk of babies and family got me thinking about my own family. Often I find myself complaining about not being able to have this or that or moaning about how others have it better than me when in reality I've got a lot to be thankful for.  Not only am I incredibly lucky to have my parents and sisters, I have found a whole other family in my other half's; a whole array of relations. The truth is I have countless people who I care about, and who care about me in return and that's pretty special.

It is so important to notice the important things in life that you have rather than all the things that you want yourself. I know that it is hard sometimes but it's something I'm working on myself.

Until next time!


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. I'm with you on this one :) I completely agree..
    my family isn't huge at all but I'm grateful for those I have & for the friends who are like family to me :)
    We are so lucky Debi!
    Anna :)
    http://awholelotofchittychat.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. We really are lucky, Anna!

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .