Before I'm 25 | Update #4

November 01, 2013

 photo image-95.jpg


Hello ♥

Another month over already, another month closer to turning 25. I'm pleased to say that this month has at least been a little more successful than recent ones.

11) Read 25 books (6/25)
I read two books this month, The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski and Simple Genius by David Baldacci. Can I get a round of applause please? I was completely hooked on The Edge of Never and finished it in a day. I'll tell you, not much got done around the house that day! Simple Genius was yet another Baldacci book passed onto me by my dad and whilst I wasn't completely hooked it kept me interested enough to finish it within a week or so.

15) Watch 50 movies I've never seen before (30/50)
This past month the other half and I went to see two films at the cinema, How I Live Now and Sunshine on Leith, as we had two for one vouchers and went on the cinema's "cheap nights". Both films were good, both dealing with a form of war whilst having completely different stories. How I Live Now tells the story of how resilient love can be when two teenagers are separated after the outbreak of war. Sunshine on Leith is a jukebox musical based on the music of The Proclaimers and tells the story of two boys returning to normal life after being in the army. A bit cheesy but definitely feel good.

35) Hold my new niece or nephew
On the 27th of October my beautiful little nephew, Alexander, was born. On Monday evening we made the hour's drive through to see the cute little bundle of joy. I am absolutely head over heels for the little angel. So much so that I even want my own even with all the changing, feeding and sleepless nights that come with a baby. Even if they did steal our favourite boys names of Alex!

I'm also one step closer to doing the following:

26) Get an income
 I bought a number of wooden shapes to get painted up to sell for Christmas. It may not be much but I think it is a step in the right direction at least! Well, that's if I don't just chicken it and use them as gifts instead.

34) Dye my hair a different colour than brown
I recently re-dyed my hair (goodbye pesky greys) and I am about to dye the ends of my hair red again. This will probably happen this week or next but I'll be sure to post a photo on twitter when I do it. The only thing I need to decide now is whether to lighten my ends before I put the red in. Decisions, decisions.

Until next time!



Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. Ahhh what a cool idea - it's nice to have little goals like that. Now, I'm wondering, what would I like to do?

    Sophie @ www.zensiesta.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I like having little goals to achieve throughout the year although I do forget about them sometimes!

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .