The Things I'm Grateful For

November 11, 2013

 photo PicMonkeyCollage.jpg


Inspired by Lisette's Thankful Thursday posts (Lisette Loves) and Anna's Sit Down Sundays posts (A Whole Lot of Chitty Chat), I thought that I would treat you to my own little, one-off version. Reminding myself of all the things that I am grateful for is definitely a good way to start off a new week. None of this Monday blues rubbish. There's only room for positivity here.

When winter rolls around I tend to become a lot less positive and complain a whole lot more but this year I am making it my mission to see all the little things that make me happy. There are so many things for me to be grateful for in the past month so I thought, why not share with my lovely readers.

* Family time, no matter how short
* Catch ups and good news with my sisters
* Two beautiful little nephews
* The lovely blogging girls
* My black and white bobble hat and fox gloves from Primark to keep out the cold
* Not catching the other half's cold. I hope that I don't get it now that I have mentioned it.
* Hot chocolate, hot water bottles, blankets and Supernatural boxsets
* And, as always, the wonderful other half and pooch

What are you grateful for?

Until next time!


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. I'm grateful for finally having some proper winter boots to cope with Michigan winters, kitty snuggles and being able to restock on HP sauce!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! I have hiking boots that I use as cosy winter boots when it snows but I imagine yours are much warmer!

      Debi x

      Delete
  2. :) love this post Debi...I'm grateful for the supportive people I'm surrounded by :)
    xxxx
    http://awholelotofchittychat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna. It's so lovely to have great people to support you

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .