Tuesday's Thought of the Day #23

November 05, 2013

 photo TTOD23.jpg

Just a short and sweet post for you today. I thought that this was just too lovely a quote to not share with you.

Sometimes I am suddenly hit by the beauty and wonders of life and the world. It's such a surreal feeling when you become aware of all the amazing little things that happen all the time that we take for granted. It is often so easy to think of the negatives of life and the world that many of us forget to pay any attention to all the positives that surround us. The next time there is a clear sky at night and I look at the stars, I plan to remember this quote and focus on the wonderful things I am lucky for in my life like my family and my health.

Until next time!


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

1 comment :

  1. Great thought I am a big lover of small things and positiveness

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .