Holiday Notices

December 23, 2013

 photo MerryChristmas.jpg

Just a quick post to let all my loyal readers know that it is going to be quiet on the blog for the next couple of weeks. Don't panic, I'm not disappearing for good nor am I taking an actual break from blogging. As I'm sure you can understand the weeks of Christmas and New Year are going to be pretty busy and I want to be able to spend as much time as possible with my family which means the blog must take a back seat. Not to worry though, I do have a couple of posts planned for the 30th and 31st of December to tide you over but that will be all until 2014.

I'll be back properly on the 5th of January with a whole lot of new projects to welcome in the New Year.  I'll be saying goodbye to Tuesday's Thought of the Day and replacing it with Monday's Musings and I have a number of posts in the works for my Let's Talk About series not to mention the fact that I am taking part in the 2014 Blogger Challenge. Over the Christmas period I'll still be on twitter so you can still find me there for all my nonsense.

Hopefully 2014 will help to give my blog a new lease of life and you'll all join me for the ride. I can't wait.

Anyway, wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

Debi x


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I know I'm replying late but I hope you had a lovely Christmas.

      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a lovely Christmas. I see you like me are a member of the BloggerChallenge2014. I have followed you and can't wait to read your posts.
    http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'll have look at your log once I'm back to using my laptop and not my ipad as it is easier! Can't wait to get started with the blogger challenge!

    Debi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .