Surprise Saturday Post | 2014 Blogger Challenge

December 07, 2013

AnotherGirlyBlg

Although relatively new to the blogosphere I have been taking my blog seriously for about seven months now. I love that it has given me a creative outlet and somewhere I can let out all my thoughts and document day to day life.

In 2014 I really want to challenge myself to write more interesting and informative posts, maybe grow my readership a bit more and keep writing week in, week out. Therefore, when I saw this challenge by Gaby from Another Girly Blog I knew that I wanted to be a part of it. The #2014bloggerchallenge is pretty simple. All you have to do is write a blog post twice a month about different topics that will be emailed to you that perhaps you wouldn't normally be writing about. The posts will go live during the 1st and 3rd weeks of every month.

If you too want to take part it's really easy. All you have to do is email Gaby at anothergirlyblg@gmail.com with your name, blog URL and email address or click THIS for her post all about the challenge. Sign up closes on the 9th of December though so you'll have to be quick!

Until next time!


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .