The Christmas Series | Gift Wrapping

December 20, 2013

Ah, the final post in my Christmas series. How on earth did it sneak up on us quite so quickly? Still, this is definitely my favourite thing about the run up to Christmas.

 photo DSC02678.jpg

 photo DSC02681.jpg

 photo DSC02682.jpg

 photo DSC02680.jpg

Wrapping presents gives me such joy, even the oddly shaped ones that are tricky to make look presentable. I like picking out the wrapping paper which should always be cheap and cheerful because I'll need plenty of it. I like to choose two separate designs for each of our families to make it immediately obvious which presents go to whom. No confusion can be made that way.  I stick on some Christmas tunes, make a hot chocolate (or coffee) and get stuck in.

It might seem like a lot (it is) but everything you see here was bought on a budget that quite probably would surprise you.  To be fair, we do have do have over 20 people to buy gifts for so it is hardly surprising how much is here. To say that I am proud of the other half and I and the way we handled Christmas shopping and our budget this year would be an understatement.

Until next time!


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. I absolutely love wrapping gifts! It is one of my favorite parts if the holidays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too. I almost wish it was Christmas again just so I had more wrapping to do! Haha

      Debi x

      Delete
  2. I can imagine you've done really well :)
    I think alot of people would be surprised what lovely gifts can be bought on a budget..I always do mine on a budget! :)

    http://awholelotofchittychat.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I think that sometimes people think that Christmas is all about spending lots of money on presents which it really isn't. It's the little things that really count.

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .