The Christmas Series | Hanging Up Your Stocking On The Wall

December 13, 2013

 photo DSC02629.jpg

 photo DSC02632.jpg

 photo DSC02592.jpg

 photo DSC02584.jpg

 photo DSC02580.jpg

 photo DSC02582.jpg

The house is not complete without a few other bits and pieces to create an extra festive feel. Not only are large frames and artwork trimmed with tinsel but we have stockings hanging up, sticky Christmas shapes on the window light up snowmen, a beautiful wreath that was personalised by my sister especially for us and even light up rubber ducks with Santa hats that sit on a little ledge in our bathroom. Even with all these extra bits and bobs my fingers are still twitching to buy more decorations. I need some help!

** Please excuse the birthday cards. They are currently being replaced with Christmas cards. Also, sorry or the incredibly grubby windows. It is near impossible to open my living room window to wash them.**

Until next time!


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

8 comments :

  1. Aww I love the snowmen & the ducks! Me & my sisters have stockings that we've had for years and our Mum always fills them with small presents and leaves them on the end of our beds for Christmas morning!

    Amber
    www.ambersbeautytalk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My parents used to do that when we were little but now that I live with the other half our stockings are just for decoration. I'm sure we'll just use them for our kids in the future. Haha.

      Debi x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your Christmas decorations, Debi! I feel like I've been running around with my head cut off recently so I haven't made the time to decorate yet. I definitely feel like one of the best parts of the holidays are tinsel, stockings and all the fun and festive decor though. Your decorations have me so excited to put things up!

    Melanie
    batalvi5050

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love having my house looking all festive at this time of year.

      Debi x

      Delete
  3. I don't think our windows have ever been washed - they are too high for me to reach and while our landlords can afford for people to come and clean the brick work (yes really) they can't stretch for someone to come and clean everyone's windows (apologizes for the rant).

    I think i'm going to have to work on sewing some stocks for me and the boy for next year, we don't have any and probably more for decorative use but we could probably do with some all the same!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE those light up rubber duckies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our living room windows are the only ones not to be washed in the almost two years we've been living here. We are on the second floor and they are the only windows I can't get to open fully to clean. It's a nightmare.

      The other half and I have a collection of rubber ducks that we used to buy for each other as silly gifts. So when I saw the light up ones with Santa hats I knew I had to have them!

      Debi x

      Delete
  4. Ah love the tartan stockings
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I keep meaning to embroider them with our initials but I never remember to.

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .