The A to Z of Me Series | NOTD

December 19, 2013

Another letter. Another struggle. Yes, you guessed it. I found it ridiculously hard to come up with something for the letter N. The lack of vocabulary I have (or more accurately, interesting things about me) really has shown in this series. Nevertheless, I have persevered and, therefore...

 photo Label.jpg

N is for Nails

I am in no way any kind of nail artist. I don't have the right tools for amazing designs. In fact I use a tiny old paint brush (or cocktail stick) when doing any design on my nails. Very professional.

 photo DSC02677.jpg

Anyway, with today's A to Z of Me being the letter N I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to showcase my Christmas nails. Ideally, I would have done this pattern with white rather than silver and with a far steadier hand but, overall, I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. Nothing quite says Christmas time like snowflakes on your nails, am I right? Hmm.. Maybe there's better Christmassy things but this was all I could manage and it was difficult enough!

I have also done a couple of other NOTDs in the past although it has been a while. If you want to see my other attempts at nail art you can find them HERE and HERE. What Christmas nail art have you created this year?

Until next time!


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. I actually suck at nails, yet alone getting all fancy with nail art! I'm always jealous of anyone that can make a decent attempt at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love giving it a go but I have to keep it all pretty simple or it ends up a mess!

    Debi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .