Tuesday's Thought of the Day #30

December 31, 2013

 photo ttotd30.jpg

The final day of 2013 also marks the final Thought of the Day post. When I began this little series I only had planned to write about ten but the response I got from some of them kept me writing them but now I think it's time for me to use my Tuesdays for something else.  I never imagined I'd be writing my 30th one but here we are.  I thought that this little quote was just perfect for saying goodbye to the year and hello to the next.

Tonight (tomorrow?) at midnight we welcome in a whole new year. Lots of us will be making resolutions or promises to ourselves to make 2014 the best year yet. The best thing about a new year is that it is a chance to start afresh, to set yourself some new goals and strive to achieve them. 

2014 is a whole new book for all of us. What will yours say?

Wishing you all a very happy new year!

Debi x


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .