Winter OOTD

December 09, 2013

 photo WinterOOTD.jpg

 photo DSC02609.jpg

Although this outfit has been in my wardrobe for a couple of years now I thought that I would share it with you. Normally, I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl and you're extremely lucky if you see me in anything else but I decided to shake things up a bit and pulled out this amazing winter dress. I was given it as a Christmas present a couple of years ago (it's from George at Asda) and it is so cosy and thick. I love the detail on the front and it's loose fit, even if I can't decide whether it makes me look larger than I am or not! I'd just like to say sorry for the overexposure. I was the only way I could get the detailing.  I teamed the dress with some cosy tights from Primark and these boots that I've had for two years (also Primark.) I think it is fair to say I was suitably girly for a change.


 photo DSC02621.jpg 
 photo DSC02613.jpg
 photo DSC02605.jpg

I am currently obsessed with braids at the moment. I totally blame Game of Thrones and Daenerys specifically for this. The curls were created with a curling wand. Still no red hair at the moment. Life has been pretty hectic so I haven't gotten around to doing it. Hopefully, it will be done before Christmas though!  

On my face I am wearing the following products: 
MUA Blusher Shade 1 (I don't know if they have renamed or discontinued it but I couldn't find it online)
Collection 2000 Lip Liner Chestnut (I have no idea when I got this - it is old!)


Until next time!


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .