A Random Assortment of Photos

January 28, 2014

 photo 4.png
 photo 1.png
 photo 2.png
 photo 10.jpg
 photo 7.jpg
 photo 6.jpg
 photo 9.jpg
 photo Untitled.jpg
 photo 8.jpg
 photo 5-1.png

Just keeping it short and sweet for today's post so I thought today I would share some of my favourite photos from the last few years that I have taken myself. With it being winter I find it so difficult to get the right amount of light to get pictures with the right exposure and white balance. It drives me a little bit crazy, to be honest. Therefore, it's always nice to remind myself that when the sun is shining I actually make a half decent photographer.


Please follow me on:
bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. Lovely photographs - i'm a sucker for a photograph of a butterfly I will be honest. I have a post lined up with shots from the butterfly house at the zoo - that's whenever I get around to releasing it into the wild!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I went through a phase of taking pictures of lots of butterflies, bees, crickets and flowers a few years ago. They're some of my best photographs .

      Debi x

      Delete
  2. ooh your dog is gorgeous! Lovely photos!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .