Before I'm 25 | Update #9

March 28, 2014

 photo image-95.jpg

As ever, I am disappointed by just how little I've managed to score off this list. That isn't to say that I haven't had a busy month. I have. It is just that it hasn't been filled with much from this list.

11) Read 25 books (10/25)
Three books were read this month. Three. Is it totally lame if I am so proud of myself? It's been no secret that I have struggled to read as much as I have wanted to. I read David Baldacci's The Forgotten, 100 Pointless Things and Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn and can say that I enjoyed them all. I must have - I read three in a month!

15) Watch 50 movies I've never seen before (45/50)
What on earth happened to us this month?! I only watched one film which is pretty much an alien concept to me. I love sitting down to watch a movie but apparently in March we just didn't have the time to. I blame the wedding. The one I did watch was the kids film, Rio, which wasn't too bad. It passed the time on one lazy Sunday evening.

14) Go make-up less at least one day a week
Okay so I this one isn't completed yet, I am still a few months off my deadline but I am so pleased that I can say that, thus far, I have managed to do this. I used to be really self-conscious of my skin but over the past few months I have grown to be comfortable in my own skin which is amazing. I go to the gym and shops without make up - something I never thought that I would. In fact, most weeks I wear make up two or three times a week instead of every day. Big achievement!

38) Fill our Terrimundi Engagement Pot
Our little engagement pot is so close to being full and I'm so excited to be able to get into it and see just how much we've saved. I know that it won't be all that much but it's still quite exciting to know that soon we'll be able to count it all up. I think if it is not entirely full by May we'll still bust it open. After all, we do want to use the money for something wedding related!

41) Get a perfectly flat and toned stomach
Well this hasn't been achieved but I have started to workout a little more recently. I'm surprised by just how much I am enjoying it and how much more energy it seems to be giving me. I hate cardio (a fact I like to share on twitter a couple of times a week) and my legs hate me when they are sore but I know I'm doing something good for my body and I can't help but feel proud of myself. Let's hope I keep it up!


bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. Three books in one month!! That's plenty. I've been reading the same book since Feb :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to read multiple books a month but now I struggle to read one a month so three was a really big achievement!

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .