Glenrothes | Part Two

April 15, 2014

 photo DSCN0378.jpg

In Part One of my mini trip away with the family I promised to some more photos of dogs, flowers and food so here we go!

 photo DSCN0360.jpg
 photo DSCN0364.jpg

I know everyone just loves a photo of someone else's dinner so here is my fish and chips. The hot chocolate fudge cake for dessert was so tasty. Anyone who knows me wouldn't have been surprised by the fact that I found the most sickly choice on the menu to have. If it has chocolate, it's mine.

 photo DSCN0365.jpg
 photo DSCN0304.jpg
 photo DSCN0257.jpg

This is the only way I could take a photo of Mitzi when she wasn't sleeping. She's such a speedy wee thing. I love these dogs and it makes me so happy that they are all best friends who play so nicely together.

 photo DSCN0375.jpg

This was the view from the window in our room. I don't think that this does the view justice but whene the sun was shining it look absolutely beautiful.

 photo DSCN0381.jpg

Look, a daffodil! Proof that despite the rain on Sunday and Monday that spring is actually here! Well, sort of.


 photo DSCN03891.jpg
One final picture so it had to be a dog one. Roxie in the car waiting to drive home.

Okay, so maybe this wasn't the most exciting trip away (or blog posts) but it was exactly what I needed to recharge my batteries, de-stress from wedding things and spend time with the people that I love most. Hope you enjoyed them all the same!



bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

2 comments :

  1. Oooh the food looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was. The portions were massive!

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .