Strawberry and Pineapple Smoothies

April 18, 2014

 photo strawberry.jpg
 photo strawberrypineapple1.jpg
 photo strawberrypineapple2.jpg
 photo strawberrypineapple4.jpg

  • 170g of fresh strawberries, roughly cut and popped in the freezer for about 2 hours
  • 140g pineapple, we used drained tinned pineapple
  • 170ml apple juice
  • 125g strawberry yoghurt
I love making smoothies. Granted, it is only the second time we have made any since I got my blender at Christmas but I love to make them. I think it has to be something about how easy it is to throw the ingredients in the blender and bam! You're done. It's made. This is exactly what we did with the above!

Not only that, smoothies are a great way to help make sure you're getting your five (or is it now seven?) a day. Healthy and refreshing, they make a great drink when the sun is shining and you feel like having a lazy day.

What is your favourite smoothie flavour? 


bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. These look delicious, I am a big fan of making smoothies too, it's a great way to get some extra fruit and veg in children so I always make them for my son.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine it is a lot easier to get kids to have smoothies than always eat fruit or veg. That being said, when I was little I loved fruit and veg. It's only now that I'm struggling to eat enough fruit (I still love my vegetables!)

      Debi x

      Delete
  2. I love strawberries :) This makes me want to fire up my blender immediately.

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strawberries are one of my favourite fruits. I do really love berries!

      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .