April In Photos

May 02, 2014

 photo AprilWeekOne.jpg
1ST - 7TH APRIL
Roxie | Wedding Planning | Reading A Game of Thrones | Roxie trying to sleep | Galaxy Chocolate and Once Upon A Time In Mexico | Front of the hotel | Dad's birthday cake

 photo AprilWeekTwo.jpg
8TH - 14TH APRIL
Daffodils | Lego Car | Old artwork | Roxie's toy bunny standing up | Smoothies | The beginning of our easter egg collection | Roxie fighting sleep

 photo AprilWeekThree.jpg
15TH - 21ST APRIL
Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier Tickets | Playing some old xbox games | Mini skincare haul | Bows on the bridesmaid hangers | Best men tartan (Glen Callum) | Happy Easter | Game of Thrones: Season 3 


 photo week4.jpg 22ND - 26TH APRIL
Chocotastic Pop Tarts | Watching Clueless while feeling rubbish | I love this face so much | Cosmopolitan Magazine for June arrived | Ticket for the 1827 Cup against Edinburgh

 photo AprilWeek42.jpg
27TH - 30TH APRIL
A lazy Sunday playing Call of Duty | Roxie is a sun worshipper | Looking up hairstyles for the wedding | Anniversary present for my parents (in July)

So that was my April in photos. Perhaps not the most exciting month but I found it quite the challenge to find something new to photograph each day hence the five pictures of that little cutie Roxie!


bloglovin'   |   twitter   |   pinterest
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

4 comments :

  1. This is such a fun idea! Love you pictures :) Your puppy is adorable! I loved wedding planning! When are you getting married? <3 Holly
    findingmyeverydayhappy.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you :) We're getting married on the 1st of August this year so just under three months now!
      Debi x

      Delete
  2. Looks like a pretty damn good month to me! Wedding planning? Good! Roxie? Good!! Cake? Good. How did you get on with Game of Thrones? My copy is sitting here, judging me for never opening it...
    Love these snapshots
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a while but I managed to work my way through it. I was curious to see how much the tv series differs from the book but honestly the differences were so minor. More to do with how characters looked than the plot. It is good though and I'll probably pick up the second book in the series soon.
      Debi x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It means so much to me. I try to reply here but if you want a quicker reply feel free to tweet me @dibdabdebsblog

Scroll to Top
Content © Dib-Dab-Debs ∙ Blog template by NatuRia Designs .